Change support coaching assists organisations to successfully implement a large scale organisational change process. Whatever the initiative (new enterprise systems, organisational realignment, cultural change, retention and attraction strategies, performance management systems etc.) we work with you and provide a range of solution based options to support your change process.
Our change support coaching services include
- Implementing and supporting the people and cultural change aspects of change and transition management to support the benefits realisation including: coaching for mangers, individuals and teams, facilitation of group activities to build resilient ways of behaving and functioning together; facilitating conflict resolution.
- Designing and facilitating workshops including change management planning, project reviews and closedown activities; and training and development activities.
- Coaching managers and staff to address a variety of work related challenges.
When it comes to change, there's no time like the present.
We use brain based coaching methodologies as the foundation of our approach, which draws heavily from the fields of: contemporary neuroscience, systems theory, change theory, learning theory and positive psychology. The aim of these approaches is to facilitate positive change by improving thinking, facilitating insight and building new habits by taking action in the real world.
- Application of the principles of adult learning and experiential learning.
- Action learning and action research methodology including reflective practice.
- Expanding self-awareness to build agility and the capacity for flexible adaption.
- Connecting individuals to personal ownership and accountability for outcomes.
- Ensuring the events and activities are engaging and memorable.
- Facilitating behavioural change through greater personal responsibility (what’s-in-it-for-me).
- Facilitating ownership of behaviours and conscious consideration of implications on self, others and the organisation.
- Expanding emotional literacy and emotional intelligence.
- Coaching conversations to empower and engage and build ownership.
“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change.”